2/21/11

Inspiration

I'm sharing with you my secret vice...I spend far too much time reading Jennevieve Schlemmer's blog, House Inside Out. I knew her when we lived in Tacoma and visited her studio frequently and know that she actually DOES everything she describes. She's amazing. Take a look at HouseInsideOut... prowl around and check out the projects, recipes, travel tips, and art projects. Right now she's posting her observations & adventures from Dubai. I want to try everything she does... I get so excited that I nearly hyperventilate. (Then I have to lie down until the feeling goes away. She has a wonderful little series called "37 things to do before I'm 38". It's inspired me to list "15 things to do before I'm 80". I'm starting next week.) I especially enjoyed her Portland tour & love all the "how to's".

In response to Jennevieve's "give away-felted bird"...my favorite thing to do in Spring is to stalk the first crocus with my camera. Once I find it...all is well.